Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A Clean and Simple Good Fortune

Hi!

Today I am sharing a clean and simple (CAS) card that I made for SCS's Clean and Simple challenge yesterday.  The challenge was to use white and Rich Razzleberry.  Well, I certainly did not have Razzleberry, but had Purely Pomograntite which was as close as I could get!


I used Hambo Stamps image from last week  leaving it uncolored except for a light cool grey outline. I finished off the card with a Chinese coin and some mini gold dots.  Super easy and I really liked this color combo! I forgot how pretty Purely Pomograntite is! : )

I hope you all have a great day and don't forget you have until tonight to play along in last week's Hambo Hoedown before the new Hoedown tomorrow!! Come play!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!