Thursday, February 2, 2012

CHA Paper Finds

Hi everyone!

I am back from CHA and had a wonderful time catching up with friends and seeing some of the great products getting ready to debut.   A couple days ago I had a spotlight on Grant Studios which I really enjoyed!  Now I have the rest of what I found that I really liked (and what I remembered to take a picture of!) but there are many products coming out that are fun!

I will start out with Heidi Grace's Clever Handmade.  Heidi Grace decided to take the plunge and market herself and her own line of products.  That line is Clever Handmade.  Here are her paper lines along with some cool rub ons that were made to be used so you can embroider or sew to make items with her line. Her lines are fun and peppy!
















Next up is Echo Park.  Now, they are coming out with mini packs.  These are 12x12 paper packs but with 3 sheets of paper, double sided, so 6 patterns and a sheet of stickers.  Perfect for just scrapbooking a couple of things, a few cards, or my favorite, a holiday that you can do some projects and not have a ton left over! : )  Such as 4th of July....

The top row are your basic sports. Perfect for scrapping your kids teams!

4th of July mini pack

Echo Park also has some new lines from Laurie Whitlock called This & That coming out as well which are awesome! Why I didn't take a picture of them? I have no idea!! But you can head to thier site to take a peek!  I did take a picture of one new line that I really liked called Messages.  This CHA I was really drawn to a lot of vintage looks and I am not really a "vintagy" person.  But I think I may just start!! : )


Another great new set came from Cosmo Cricket.  Again, a bit on the vintagy look but I really liked it.


My final look at some goodies is from Ranger.  I love Ranger products and this one really stuck out and is really cool! It is called Studio 490.  They are 3-D alterable items to create items like these pictured.



That about sums up my quick CHA finds!! Many of these products start shipping out to stores in February so keep you eyes peeled at your lss or larger name stores!! Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow these are great Deb, since I couldn't go you are shwoing me goodies... whohoo... Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!