Saturday, January 28, 2012

Exciting News!!

Hi everyone!!

I am currently at CHA having a great time with my stampy friends.. I have been trying to post a project since yesterday, but have found some difficulties on my iPad to do so. I am currently working on that...

I mentioned that I had some exciting news and now I can share! I am now a bacon bit playing in the pigpen! In other words, I am now on the Hambo Stamps design team! You can now laugh along with us whilst playing along weekly in the Hambo Hoedown! I do hope you visit the Hambo blog to keep tabs on what the other bacon bits are creating!!

Thank you for sharing in my good news and hope to get these projects posted! Have a great Saturday!!

6 comments:

  1. That's awesome, big congrats! they have some cute stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oin! Oink! I'm looking forward to playing in the Pig Pen with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations my friend! I am so excited to be on a team with you again! The sketch team was a loooong time ago!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whohoo.. Congrats girlie! They are lucky to have you. Finally got your blog to pull up for me. Been having issues with some places. ggrrr... I had to actually email blogger about it. Have fun at CHA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Deborah!!!. It is going to be a very fun group!!! I can't wait to see your beautiful creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to you Deborah! Looking forward to your creations!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!