Wednesday, September 28, 2011

In Sympathy


Happy Wednesday!!

I just wanted to share with you a quick card I made for a close friend of mine who lost her mother recently.  Her mother liked the color blue, so I really wanted to capture those colors and her style in the card.  




I used K&Co dp accented with some crystals and a large paper flower made by Recollections.  I stamped the sentiment on a small chipboard tag which I colored and distressed using Tim Holtz distress inks.  The sentiment is stamped using Bamboo ink from Momento with PTI  On a Limb set.  I finished the chipboard with some mini brads and popped it up with some mounting tape.  The base is SU! confetti cream cs.

Don't forget about The Ghoulish Blog Hop with Angela's Craft Corner this weekend! Click the icon for more information.  I am excited to share my project that I am working on!  It should be a 'Ghoulish' time with some goodies to be won!! 

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!