Friday, February 11, 2011

A Sketchy Thanks! MFTWSC6

Happy Friday!!

All my appointments for the day are finished and I finally get to upload my card! : ) Today, I used MFT's Wednesday Sketch on the SCS Forum which you can find here.   It is a fabulous sketch and perfect for my thank you card I needed to make!


While we are talking about thanks, if you haven't heard yet, Cindy Haffner is leaving the MFT Design Team and she will be missed!! You can comment on Kim's blog to wish her the best!!

This card I made was using some fun American Crafts dp and of course, the ever fantastic Die-namics from MFT!


I needed this thank you to not be too girly or frilly so I opted for these colors and with a hint of masculinity.  Maybe the bow and button don't count, but it works! lol!!  I used SU! for the main sentiment but the frame stamp and matching Die-namic die is from MFT's Textile Rectangulars.  I also used the sun Die-namic for the top which I accented with white dots and the ribbon and button.  I then used the chain link Die-namic for the bottom panel and finished the card by popping up the main sentiment panel and "sun" and added some self adhesive metal dots. The inside of the card is also finished, but do you think I remember to take a photo of that?! (of course not!) : ) The inks used are Cocoa Momento, Bamboo Momento, White gel pen, and SU! CC marker.

I hope you can play along with this sketch!! Have a great night!!

1 comment:

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!