Thursday, May 27, 2010

Happy Mail

Hi everyone!! Sorry for the sporadic postings but it has been busy here with end of school year things, family visiting, and the never ending DR visits for my kids.  I am still waiting for my own parking space there...

Today I pulled out the so cute line of Pure Innocence by My Favorite Things.  It's pure cuteness!


I used Nikki Sivils's Victoria Street DP as the background layered with SU! River Rock.  The image was stamped and colored in with Copics. I added some sparkle which  you can't really see to the grass line and heart using my water color sparkle palette. ( I can't remember the actual name!) I popped up the image and sentiment while finishing it off with a Prima flower and some ribbon.

Stay tuned for tomorrows sketch challenge with Our Craft Lounge! It's a another fun one you don't want to miss!!  I hope you have a great Thursday!

3 comments:

  1. This is simply adorable. I like the soft springy colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Deb!

    This card is too too sweet! I love the colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, Deb! Love that background paper!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!