Thursday, April 1, 2010

Just Spring-ing Up!

The weather has been and will continue to be like summer here!! We have been enjoying that hot sun and time outside. Ahhh... it's so nice to have some Vitamin D back....

Today I have a pop up card to show you with a little bit of "bounce" to it! I made a traditional pop up card and added a small spring from Piggy Tales on the image so when it opens, it springs up.

Here is the front of the card:





For this, I used some October Afternoon dp called Fresh Mowed Grass.  I just love the colors! Teal and Olive... very pretty!  For the grass I used a stamp from Impress, cut it out and added some small Prima flowers which I colored with my Copics to match.  I then added some Stickles in the center for sparkle.  For the sentiment and main image inside, I used OCL's Hoppin' Into Spring.


Here is the inside:









Sorry for the shadow...
I once again used the grass stamp for the bottom edge, drew in and colored with Copics some Easter eggs and finished it up by sponging some hills and clouds.  The image was also colored in with Copics, cut out, and below is a closer look of the spring:






Side View:






These springs are so much fun and with your imagination, would make for some great cards!


That about wraps it up for today, but thank you so much for stopping by!! Have a great Thursday!


Materials Used: OCL-Hoppin' into Spring, October Afternoon dp, Piggy Tails spring, SU! Old Olive, VV, Bashful Blue ink, Close to Cocoa ink, Copics, Impress Grass stamp, Self adhesive metal dots, Primas, Stickles.

1 comment:

  1. That is ADORABLE Deb. Very pretty front and I love the bunny inside.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!