Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Better Get Better Boo Boo Pack

Happy Wednesday! It's almost over for me, but not over enough to not post a project! : )

I had to share another darling image from MFT's Pure Innocence line. I couldn't resist making something that had to do with those gel packs that you can freeze- i.e. Boo Boo packs for kids. (and adults!) I had one laying around the house that I know the kids won't miss!

I made an altered criss cross envelope which I found here on SCS. An excellent way to do it if you don't want waste. I then added my dp by K&CO to the coordinating cs. I used SU! Yo Yo Yellow for the base and some scrap orange for the 2nd layer. I stamped the image with Cocoa Brown Momento Ink and colored it in with my Copics. I used my SU! Tab punch for the top tab which I added my ever-s0-underused-eyelets to that and the circle for the sentiment. I sponged around the sentiment circle with Momento Bamboo Leaves and added some twine to hang it. I had some SU! Sertainly Celery twill ribbon which I didn't care for the match of color to the dp, so I used my Copics and colored it to match. I used my long rectangular nesties for the image and popped it up. I finished it up with a Prima flower and some white metal dots.

I thought this would be a cute little something for someone who was hurt or got hurt and could use it on their "boo boo." I hope you enjoyed this fun project and I appreciate you stopping by to take a peek!

5 comments:

  1. Awww... Deb this is adorable! Love the vibrant papers and she is a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love the citrus papers - a perfect for pick-me-up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deborah, this is wonderful! Love the idea with the boo pouch! That brought back memories. We had boo boo bunny! Adorable card and design1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deb, this is adorable!! What a great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!