Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A Crafty Halloween

Hi everyone!! Happy Fall!!

I know I have been what I call, a sporadic blogger lately, but there has been so much going on here in my house that I had a hard time getting caught up!! I am caught up so now it's time to catch up on blog postings!! I am into the final weeks before my husband deploys to Iraq, so I hope you will bear with me if I do get sporadic once again. My family must come first and we are trying to enjoy our time.

I did get a moment to ink up a new set by Our Craft Lounge called Sweet Tooth Terrors. I LOVE this set!! It is so fun and there is so much you can do with it!! {Thank you Joy!} You must go and check out all the fun new sets they released!!



I stamped the image with Momento Tuxedo Black and colored the "monster" in and the sentiment with Copics and Prismacolor markers. I highlighted the candy corn yellow spots with my yellow Copic Spica pen for some added sparkle to accent the dp paper that has some to! The base cs is a shimmer rust color that I purchased somewhere!! I can't remember where! But I love it and its a perfect color for the season. I added some ribbon for a finished touch and popped up the main image and sentiment with dimensionals.

I have more to play with so I do hope you continue to check back!! I appreciate all your comments whether here or via email! Thanks so much!! Have a great day!!

Matericals Used: Shimmer cs, $ dp, basic black, Unknown glossy green, white, Tuxedo black ink, Copics, Prismamarkers, Copic Spica-yellow, dimensionals, ribbon fx, corner rounder

1 comment:

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!