Saturday, August 8, 2009

Good Friends and CHA

Hi everyone!! I am sorry to be such a bad blogger... it has been a fun and scary week since being at CHA. It was so much fun to see everyone and catch up as well and as seeing what new products were coming out!! However, while at CHA, my husband landed himself in the hospital with heat stroke and that was an ordeal in itself. I was able to come home before he left the hospital and release him home. He is doing much better now and still in recovery mode but back at work.

Here are some pictures of the MFT team and a card I created with a fun set I picked up while I was there which was only fitting to the trip!

Christina Fischer, Christy Beckwith, and Kathy Daume

Christy Beckwith, Joanne Basile, Kirsten Dubosque, Carole Burrage, and Kim van der Sanden

Kim van der Sanden, Myself, Kirsten Dubosque, and Christy Beckwith

The show was a lot smaller this year but we still had fun together and shopping at the Supershow!! Hugs to the girls!!

The card I made:


This is using MFTs Reading Flopsey... he is just so cute!! The inside sentiment says, "like good books, let you pick up where you left off." Just like the team when some of us only see each other twice a year! I was really inspired by the coloring of colored pencils from the card examples in the MFT booth that I just had to pull my Prisma Pencils and Gamsol out! Nothing in comparison I think to the coloring of Paula Williamson, but I tried!! LOL!! Everything is popped up and I used my Nestibilities for the bg and the cutout of the main card.

We are taking the boys to the beach today, so I am off! I have another post later and don't forget that Monday is Jewelry with MFT!! I have a fun and easy project for you to share!! Have a great Saturday!


2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time. Your card is so cute. Love your coloring and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to hear that your husband is doing bettter!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!