Monday, July 20, 2009

You Are My Sunshine!

It has been raining on and off these last couple of days here in NC, which is good but at the same time, prefer the sunshine!! I came across this cute Elzybell image that was given to me a while back and thought it would be perfect to pair up with MFT's Can you dig it sentiment of You are my sunshine!


I used some fun October Afternoon dp for the bg while adding a little stickles in the center of the flowers for some sparkle! (girl can never get enough sparkle!) I colored in the main image with my Copics and faux stitched around it. I used my MS scallop punch for the border while double punching the sentiment ovals with SU! Small Oval punch. I added some ribbon and metal dots, popped up the image and sentiment, and finished it off with a corner piece I made.

I wish you all sunny days and a wonderful start to a new week!! Thanks for peeking!!

**Thanks again for everyone who entered for the blog candy! Sharon! I need your addy
to get your goods out to you! Please email me that and I will get that in the mail for you!!**

Materials Used: October Afternoon dp, SU! NON, Copics, MS scallop punch, SU! Oval punch, MFT-Can you dig it, Elzybell image, Paper piercer, NON marker, SU! Mat Pack, Dimensionals, stickles, ribbon, metal dots, square punch, white gel pen


3 comments:

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!