Sunday, April 5, 2009

An Inspiration challenge

I got to play along the MFT Guest Designer Spot Inspiration Challenge today.  The colors were great! Bright and cheery!

For the bg of various colors, I used glossy white paper and Tim Holtz's Distress inks using direct ink to paper.  Once dried, I stamped the main image of Heres the Scoop and colored that in with Copics and added fun flock to the flowers of chair for some texture.  The main panel and image panel are popped up. I used the sentiment from MFT's Twisted Sentiment Two and finished it off with a Prima flower, ribbon, and stickles for a little sparkle! 
Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Materials Used: MFT-Heres the scoop and twisted sentiments, glossy white paper, basic black, pumpkin pie, real red, Distress inks, ribbon, Prima, Stickles, EK Success border punch, and corner rounder

2 comments:

  1. This is too cute, I saw this on SCS. Great colors and love the sentiment. hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a SUPER fun card!!
    I love the colors you used!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!