Thursday, February 26, 2009

Three little words..

Time for a sketch! Sketches! {by Tamara} has a great sketch this week and hope you can play along! I decided to break open a new set called Three little words by SU! It is a great versatile set and I think I will be using this one a bit.  


I stamped the main image using my markers for the double color and nested it in a long rectangle nestie.  I added some ribbon and a quick corner piece which I made using my trusty square punches! I colored in the "T" and added the white accents with my gel pen.  Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!



6 comments:

  1. Deborah, this is terrific!!! Love the colors and dp pattern. Great card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card! Love the color!!! ~Olena~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Deb. Great flower and I so love the colors. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty background paper and your little flower is a perfect match!
    lovely :)

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how all the elements work so nicely!!! What you did with that "T" !!!

    Btw--my favorite three little words are: Let's Eat Out!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!