Monday, January 12, 2009

Orange, orange, everybody's orange!

Strange title isn't it?  Well, I couldn't resist using it with this challenge I was given.  The challenge was to make a card but using only orange and white.  My son used to say, "orange, orange, everybody's orange!" when he was young.  We were never sure how he came up with that, but it was cute when he said it; and he said it whenever he saw orange.  So, hence the title!  

This challenge is for a group that I am part of and Stacy (Twinshappy) came up with using these colors.  I really like them together and like the card I made.  Except for the ribbon!! I was determined to use it and I don't like it! I may have to change it.  Anyway, I used Starving Artists stamps for the bg, Fishy Friends for the main  image, and PTI for the sentiment.  I colored in the crab with Copics and popped up the image and sentiment.  I may have to send this card to me since I am still sick and really should slow down and rest! LOL!!  Have kids? You don't slow down! 

Thanks for stopping by and peeking!! Only 10 more days until I head off to CHA! 


Materials Used: Only Orange, White, Momento Black, PTI, Starving Artisits, FIshy Friends, Lil'Davis Ribbon, Copics, dimensionals


2 comments:

  1. hahahahaa!
    The orange is just perfect for this crabby little guy!

    So shall I be "orange" with envy over your trip to CHA? I guess so ... it's a nice change from pea green, eh?

    I know you will have bunches of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it and the ribbon is perfect, you better not change it... So glad you played! :0)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!