Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Peace

Whew! The holidays are approaching us fast and I still have more to do!! Family is coming in this weekend... But I was able to squeeze this card out on Sunday and finally get to load it up now!  

I stamped the main image from Penny Black on shimmer white cs and added some Swarovski crystals in some spots, stickles, and white Applique for a snowy look.  I sponged in the bg while masking the bottom.  I used my CB for the embossed back panel and some dp from Imaginisce which you can find at Paper Addiction.  I added a quick sentiment from Flourishes Peace set and was done!  This card has some really nice sparkle irl!  Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!! 

Materials Used:  Shimmer white cs, Pink Pirouette, Blue Bayou, Bashful blue, Soft Sky, Cuttlebug, brads, Flourishes-Peace, corner punch, Stickles, White applique, ribbon, circle punch, Swarovski Crystals

3 comments:

  1. I really like this! That tree looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb this is gorgeous! I love the soft shading of light and the tree is rather cool! Wonderful wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is gorgeous!!! I LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!