Friday, December 12, 2008

American Art Stamps-Your heart can hold

Isn't this just the cutest image?  I love it!  It is from American Art Stamps which you can find here.  
It was nice to take a little break from making Christmas cards and do a valentine or even wedding card.  Speaking of Christmas, how are you all fairing on your shopping or cards?  For me, it is about the essence of time, thus, I have done store bought cards (GASP!!!)  and still trying to catch up on the shopping part.  It is my boys that DH and are having a heck of a time 
figuring out what to get them.   They are so into Transformers, but we are transformed out! On top of them having most of the characters anyway.  I will have to do some hard thinking this weekend... OK! Back to the card..  it is a 5.25"x5.25" with a VV base and an unknown dp that was given to me.  I just love it though!  It was double sided which made it even harder to choose which side to use, but this one went the best.  The corner curve piece is from PTI in Sweet Blush.  The main image was cutout with my petite oval Nestibilites, popped up,  and distressed with some creamy caramel for color.  I colored the image in with Copics and added Crystal Effects to the balloons, Stickles to the stars, and cut out and popped up the mini hearts about the city line.  I hand drew in the 'XO' along the curve and added a self adhesive pearl to the corner and some ribbon.  

Thanks for taking a peek! Hope you all have a great weekend!

Materials Used: PTI-Sweet blush, VV, unknown dp, Crystal effects. stickles, pearl accent , ribbon, diamensionals, creamy caramel, Copics

2 comments:

  1. This is really cute! I love the heart balloons!! Are you having fun on the GDT?? Hey - guess what? I bought store cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image too. You did a fantastic job with it!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!