Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Veterans Day!

I hope you all have a great Veteran's Holiday.  Please stop and remember those who have sacrificed their lives to give us our great freedom.  If you see a Veteran on this day, please remember to say thank you; they serve and have served to protect you and your loved ones as well as for the love of our country.  Veterans are not only those who are wearing a camouflaged uniform, but who are wearing firefighting gear or blues as well- Our local fire fighters and police men/women.  For all our Veterans- THANK YOU!!!

I do have a Veterans card, but it can be seen on Thursday for Sketches! {by Tamara} weekly sketch.  I hope to have another one tomorrow, but in the mean time, here is an invitation I made for a friends son's birthday.  They are having a bowling party and I thought an invitation the shape of a pin would be catchy!  The bowling ball is popped up and I used a white gel pen to draw in the holes.  The stripes are pieces of red ribbon and the sentiment is written in.  The inside finishes the sentiment- " Roll on over, there's no time to spare- We're going bowling and we want you there!"  A poet I am NOT!!! LOL!! 
Thanks so much for stopping by!!!
**Don't forget, there is still time to play Name that Tune!! It's free money!!***



3 comments:

  1. This is totally cute Deb. I love it, such a fun invite. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I will play Deb, It's a Sunshine Day, Brady Bunch. Your ornament box is fabulous, girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was there when Deb made these and I'll tell you what, they are even cuter when you see them in person!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!