Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sketch #61- We're Not Scared...

It's that time!  Sketch #61 from Sketches! By Tamara.  Here is the sketch:

It is a fun sketch and gives some room for improvisation.  Of course, that is what I did a bit! LOL!!  I used the new MFT set called We're not Scared.  It is so fun and cute!!  The DP is from the Fall Mat stack of DCWV.  I colored in the shirt to match the dp using my Copics and the scarecrow himself. For the bg panels I used my new CB folder of Branches which I then sponged on top with Tim Holtz Distressing ink in Antique Linen.  I cut out the main image to place on top with diamensionals.  The little owls are darling and I cute those out as well and popped them up.  I added ribbon using Holly's (TOY) "easy peasy" bow.  Added a sentiment from SU! Fancy Flexible phrases and for a but of sparkle, I used my Shimmerz in Barn Red along the edge of the card and on the shirt of the scarecrow.   I hope you can play this sketch and have fun!! Thanks for stopping by!!



Materials used:  Riding hood red, DCWV dp, CB folder-branches, Shimmerz-Barn red, Chocolate chip, More mustard, Copics, Palette Burnt Umber, diamensionals, Fancy Flexible Phrases, Distressing ink-Antique Linen, Ribbon-more mustard and unknown  

4 comments:

  1. Cute as can be -- I love the coat and the DP!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the scarecrow, and the cute little owls! :)
    Great take on the sketch!

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card. Love the fall papers and that scarecrow is so darn cute! Great job on the sketch : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! Great job with the scarecrow!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!