Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Blog Candy Winner!

Hi everyone!! I hope you all had a great Labor Day weekend.  My family and I spent it in Virginia and had a really nice time.  I apologize for the day late on announcing the Blog Candy winner, but we have one!!   SENA!! Come on down...!!  Please email me your snail mail and I will get that out to you! Congratulations to you and thank you to everyone who shared their input on storage solutions!

**Don't forget to stop by Sketches! by Tamara Thursday for a fun card sketch layout! If you like to scrapbook, check out her sketch this week for that!! 

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo!! Congrats to Sena :) Unfortunately, she told me that she doesn't have internet at the moment, so she can't email you yet! She'll do so as soon as she gets connection!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!