Friday, August 22, 2008

Finally!! A CREATION!!

It happened! Mark the day! I have finished my stamp room and had a moment to create a card!! I have all these fabulous MFT sets that have been screaming for some ink!  This set is called Monster Squad.  Isn't it just the cutest???  I also used some Halloween stickers that Kim was giving away- I saw the 'Too Cute to Spook' and immediately pulled this stamp set out. I thought it was pretty fitting.  I stamped the image and then masked it so that I could spray some Glimmer Mist on the bg.  I then outlined it in black, although you can't really tell.  I used some DCWV fall mat pack paper I had and used my purple Prismacolor marker to make the Prima flower polka dotted.  The image was colored in using Copics and Prismamarkers and is popped up on diamensionals.  I added some ribbon and it was done.  Thanks so much for stopping by as I will have more to share today! 

Material used: MFT-Monster Squad, Halloween stickers, Glimmer mist, Basic Black, White, Orange, Prismamarkers, Copics,Primas, ribbon, white brad, DCWV mat pack, and diamensionals


7 comments:

  1. This is darling Deb, glad you are settling in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Deb! WHOHOOO!!!! You stamped... oh my goodness.... are you okay? did you faint at the smell of your markers at first from excitement! bawhahaha... Glad you are back! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!!! you stamped! and this is WAAAAAYYYY cute!! love it! i'm with you on the school thing ~ ready for them to go! but it'll be a litle emotional ~ my baby's going to kindergarten, too and my oldest will be going to junior high!! acccckkk!!!! anyway, glad you're getting settled and that you found time to stamp!! miss ya, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. whew---FINALLY!!! lol!
    This is so cute--definitely worth the wait. I love those little buggers.

    Miss you lots--saw your old house the other day---sob! I will give you a call when i get L in bed!
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just darling, Deborah! Oh these cuties definitely are 'too cute to spook' for sure! I can 'feel' your glee in having the stamp room ready for stampin'! Way to go!

    ~Bev

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!! And hurrah on the newly-organised stamp room! Let's see how long it stays organised as A&T 'explore' their new home in more detail.....(so hide my wedding invitations so the backs don't get drawn on again! HAHAHAHA!!)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!