Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July!!

Hi everyone!

We are back from our vacation and I wanted to wish you all a happy and safe 4th of July!!  My posts for the next few weeks may be sporadic as we are getting ready to move to NC.  The packers will be here on Monday, so by Wednesday, I will have nothing but my laptop!!  However, I am heading to Chicago mid-month to attend a Copic certification class and I may have a few creations to post from that.  I am pretty excited about it and can't wait to share some new things with you all!  Have a fabulous week!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are home! I know the house is a shambles right now, but think you will be in the new place in no time. whohoo... catch you when I get home. hugs... stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care Deb, I'm sure you can't wait until you are settled again.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!