Monday, May 19, 2008

A double pocket of kindness with a box of chocolates... and a new signature!

First off, I finally got my little siggy added to this blog.  I will eventually get everything together as you all know, it is an on-going project.  But on to these projects:


Double Pocket of Kindness

This Double Pocket Bag was todays Try a New Technique challenge on SCS.  The reds look so different in the picture, but I promise you they are the same!! I used Dutch Girl DP from Cosmo Cricket and I didn't want to cover the prettiness of it so once again in my normal fashion, made it simple!  This technique is easy peasy and can be used for various things.  It fits wonderfully a CD and from another fellow SCSer, the Starbucks Chocolate bar!! Now that's what I'M talking about!! Check it out and give it a whirl! I would love to hear what you came up with in filling this bag!

Materials used: Cosmo Cricket, Marvy scallop punch, Primas, button, Ribbon





This is a little project I wanted to do using Papertrey's set of Father Knows Best. (Again!)  I was putting away my Cuttlebug when I came across my circles embossing folder.  It instantly reminded me of this set. On the shelf above that are my nugget tins which haven't gotten much love since, oh, Christmas.  So, I thought I would emboss the labels, sponge over them with Papertrey's Summer Sunrise and Lemon Tart and make them simple.  I used my large mailing labels to make the frame by using the old ruler and craft knife.  Added a belly band and the main image using some of the coordinating dp and popped up some additional circles.  Around the tin I stamped some sentiments from two different stamps.  Ok, I think I am done with Father's Day "schtuff" and moving on! Thanks for taking a peek!

Materials used: Papertrey Ink, Nugget tin, large mailing labels, white paper, Close to Cocoa, Cuttle bug, mailing labels, sponge, circle punches, Hershey Nuggets w/ Almonds.


3 comments:

  1. OMGosh, Deborah! This is absolutely over the top fabulous! love the colors and the sentiment around the edges, just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh cool!! love the bag, i need to try one. hey, how'd you do the siggy????

    ReplyDelete
  3. COOL projects!!
    I love how that bag turned out!!!!!
    That nugget box is soo clever!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!