Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Freezing My Jingle Bells Off! Day 2 Sneaky Peek - The Cat's Pajamas

Hey all!

It's day 2 of The Cat's Pajamas October sneak peeks. This fabulous set being shown today is called Santa is Coming.  It is so fun and PERFECT for the new roller die set.  Again, as I mentioned yesterday, the sentiments in all the sets keep me giggling and today's card is no exception. : )

I have paired this image with the new Hill and Dale die set.  How fun is this set?


I layered one hill over the patterned paper and popped up the other.  The image was stamped directly onto the main hill panel and additional snowflakes were stamped throughout.  I had this idea of adding some jingle bells I had, which I did, but I think maybe it was not a smart move. LOL! Or maybe I should have added one more. Well, it's there and and it jingles!  I finished the card with some crystal Stickles along the hills, trees, and snowflakes.

Be sure to see all the fabulous creations from the Cat Pack here and add this fun set to your list! Thanks for stopping by!


 photo Siggy 2.png

15 comments:

  1. That die is so pretty! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very cute card. Love the bunny running the "freezing" weather

    ReplyDelete
  3. I give you a lot of credit not being afraid to 'go there' and use this sentiment. Cute card, like the use of all those pretty background scenic and actual jingle bells.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bells are a sweet touch. You can almost feel the cold with this beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahahaaha! Love the added touch of the two jingle bells! Such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this cute scene you created! Such a fun stamp set, and the Hill and Dale dies are amazing! Great sentiment and embellishment! Awesome release!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is very, very cute! Loving those tree landscape dies and of course the adorable bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute, fun and spirited card!!! Perfect to delight for the holidays and all throughout winter!!! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration today, Deborah!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the belly laugh! Love how you popped up the background for fab depth!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eek!!! This is so cute!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!