Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Christmas in July - TCPTUES318 and a SALE!

It's the second week of TCPTUES318 and the challenge is Christmas in July! What better way to get a jump start on  your Christmas cards? I know for me, this was my first for the year.


Using the set of First Christmas. These images crack me up with the naughty girl throwing those snowballs at her friend.  Obviously trying to surrender. :)  The images were colored with Copics and using the snowflakes in the set, I heat embossed them using a goldish glitter EP.  The sentiment was stamped directly onto the card base.  I always like a lot of white space in holiday cards, so this CAS look fits the bill.

Speaking of this holiday talk- there is a FANTASTIC sale going on right now with The Cat's Pajamas! It's the Christmas in July Sale!



Shop now for 25% off your order. The sale lasts until 16 July and this is the time to stock up on your favorites!! Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great Tuesday!

 photo Siggy 2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!